Sunday, in bullets
- Unknowingly (due to daylight savings time) slept late. Coffee and newspaper in bed.
- They don't make one of Youngest's generic medications anymore. The name-brand makes him sick. Trying something recommended by the new pharmacist. I miss the old pharmacist.
- Not that the new pharmacist doesn't seem lovely.
- Picked up a birthday gift for my mom. There will be celebrating.
- My mom, who was, accidentally, knocked down in a parking lot, is better for the Arnica we had Oldest bring her.
- Oldest and Middle put aside their differences to attend a concert, which may have been difficult for them but which made me exceedingly happy.
- K made chocolate chip cookies. Amazing chocolate chip cookies.
- Returned the pressed powder I purchased in Chicago. I shall explain:
For humorous effect.
My boss is away this week. I'm looking forward to some time to catch my breath.