all the news that's fit
Pure news, nothing but news, bulleted list-
- I have convinced Oldest to quit his job. It was a toxic environment, I am happier to have him here. He's depressed about the lack of funds but is easily employable.
- Middle is done with regular school. Exams over the next week or so.
- Middle and Youngest will play at graduations.
- K has a scattered schedule of days off and days in town.
- I've been doing lots of laundry.
- K did all the planting and our yard looks pretty.
- We are plugging away on our cookbook.
- We've had our annual alone-at-the-beach day.
- Youngest's braces are set to come off sometime within the next couple of months.
- He will have a permanent retainer on his lowers into his 20's.
- We will attempt to halve his steroids when we get home from the Cape.
- Spent the day in the hospital with him after he experienced some acute and sudden pain and some things had to be ruled out.
- He's fine and attending a bar mitzvah today.