You are cordially invited to borrow this meme of queer questions for the queasy and quaint.
I lifted it from stuff and junk.
• What is your salad dressing of choice? I like that ginger peanut butter stuff at the Japanese restaurant - barring that, fresh lemon with olive oil.
• What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Macdonalds, sorry to say...though we are about to do a road trip and I've been told we MUST visit a Crackerbarrel.
• What is your favorite sit down restaurant? I'm thinking that little french place down the road.
• On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15 - 20%.
• What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pasta.
• Name three foods you detest above all others. Eel, liver, silken tofu chocolate mousse.
• What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Soup dumplings.
• What are your pizza toppings of choice? I like garbage pie sans anchovies.
• What do you like to put on your toast? Sweet butter and black cherry preserves.
• What is your favorite type of gum? Trident blue.
• What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? I have really nice ears.
• Are you right handed or left handed? Lefty.
• Do you like your smile? No.
• Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My kids.
• Would you like to? I don't think so.
• Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Sight. I see everything. All the time.
• When was the last time you had a cavity? Two years ago.
• What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? Wouldn't I love to say 'my luggage.'
• Have you ever been knocked unconscious? You mean by an anesthesiologist? Yes.
• If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No.
• If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Oh, the possibilities are endless...
• How do you express your artistic side? I arrange the stuff in our house. I blog.
• What color do you think you look best in? Black
• How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? Six months.
• Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? No.
• If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? um, no. FREAK.
• How often do you go to church? Every sunday from September through May.
• Have you ever saved someone’s life? Not that I’m aware of.
• Has someone ever saved yours? Not that I'm aware of.
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
• Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? I might. Definitely for $250,000.
• Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Yes.
• Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? I might.
• Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? No.
• Would you never blog again for $50,000? That's just silly.
• Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Yep.
• Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No.
• Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? No. Fucking. Way.
• Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? You BETCHA.
• Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Yep.