Firstly, I love to watch people, of course, but I thought I'd make a list of things I like to watch on television.
1. Movies I know the end of. No surprises for me, I need to know that all will be well or that the hero will die before I start watching.
2. Kate Plus Eight. Although I just spent five minutes telling K that Kate is never ever happy, I like to watch her.
3. House Hunters. I am convinced that K and I can amass enough information from this show to move anywhere in the entire world...and we just might.
4. Jacques Pepin. He's just adorable.
5. Anthony Bourdain. Almost as adorable.
6. That British baking show, in the tent? wherein everyone is nice and genuine? Do you know it?
7. Chip and Joanna Gaines. (I know it's called Fixer Upper, that's a stupid title.)
8. The Daily Show, if I am still up at 11:00.
9. If I catch them and K is not around as he will not tolerate them: Real Housewives, The Little Couple, 19 Kids and Counting, that show about storage units or hoarders.
10. A decent action movie, if there isn't too much bloody violence. I'm presently stuck on The Edge of Tomorrow.
11. QVC. Make no mistake - NOT HSN.