Here's a baker's dozen of things I'd buy from Provisions by Food52, a site I love.
1. I spent quite a bit of time at Buvette last year with someone who is no longer my friend. (Long story!)
It's a great place that I need to return to to feel better about (the place, not the friend). This book looks to be a looking at cookbook rather than a cooking from cookbook, but that's fine.
2. Have you tried any of the sausages from Olympic Provisions? They're pretty good. I'd like to try this Sweetheart Ham.
3. My pal DW was telling me that her sister always gives her a pair of bayberry candles for Christmas and now I have a hankering....
I'd put them right next to my acoustic iphone amplifier. That's 4.
There is a wide variety of products available with an equally wide price range.
But there are lots of great kitchen things too. We go through thermometers very quickly. I'd like to try this one.
6. I have plenty of aprons but I don't have one like this and I've been looking for one.
I love soap. I love lavender.
7. I love lavender soap.
8. I'm surprised to admit that I think this little moss terrarium kit looks like fun.
9. Love the idea of cleaning cloths. The price is a little steep but they're so pretty.
10. Second favorite scent: woodsy.
11. We need flatware. I don't think any family anywhere goes through flatware like we do. Most of the teaspoon handles are cracked and the dishwasher seems to have ruined all of it.
These are so pretty, mismatched but all of a set piece. Soup spoons!
12. I very much like the idea of re-usable wrap and imagine that this stuff smells lovely.
13. Lastly, I'd send a set of these to Poppy who only ever has champagne at the deluxe apartment and has been looking for real old-fashioned champagne glasses...or was it martinis?!
The recipes at Food52 have been reliably good too.