1. The fellow who sat next to me this week at physical therapy chopped his hand open with a machete. I did not faint when I saw his wound!
2. Bill has made progress. His attitude improved.
3. One of my co-workers thought I had been hit by a truck.
4. Another of my co-workers thought I had fallen and broken my wrist.
5. I worked full time hours this week.
6. I never liked people touching me before the accident and now I hate it.
7. That new medication is HELPING.
8. I am awake every night between 2:00 and 3:00.
9. I wrote the date yesterday! I WROTE!
10. I also put on some eye pencil...with my LEFT HAND.