April 9, 2014
some important information regarding London, in photographs
1. If you bring a massive suitcase full of light stands and tripods and other camera gear I don't know the names of, it may be opened by the TSA. Don't worry, they left a very polite note inside it.
2. Londoners drive wee tiny cars and great hulking Land Rovers. Because of course they can.
3. New York danger signs are not so, uh, poetic.
4. The Court House has a red door.
5. The word "cock" is in a lot of their names and we are juveniles.
6. The seats in the tube have cushions. CUSHIONS, PEOPLE.
7. Go to the Blackbird pub at Earl's Court. Order the house special pie.
You will not be disappointed.
8. There are many wonderful names for English gas remedies. Deflatine is my favorite.
9. If you go to the Lebanese place and order the olives, be prepared for A LOT OF OLIVES.
10. The gentlemen wear Barbours.
11. The elevator speaks. And she's a little pushy.
posted on 4:28 AM