Skip to main content
notes from Sunday night
- I made pizza. I purchased the dough, but successfully (sort of) managed to form it into pizza shape, top it and bake it. It was edible. This is a first.
- We saved at least twenty bucks by not buying bottled tea at the supermarket, which pleases me. When we told the kids that we were switching to iced tea mix they were all: cool.
- There is no dog to lick up grated mozzarella should it happen to find itself on the kitchen floor.
- I took a nap on Saturday and on Sunday.
- Because I'm not worried but I am emotional. Emotional is tiring.
- My FAOA (who is doing quite well) took a turn supporting me on the phone.
- Lost is one crazy-ass show.
- Yep. "Crazy-ass" is hyphenated.
- Minute To Win It was fabulous.
- I need a pedicure, but only on my pinkie toes.
- Wait. So, the people on the island, on Lost, are also someplace else at the same time?
- I'm pretty excited about attending the business event thing this week.
- I think I'm going to wear my new dress.
Iced tea MIX? OMGWTF?! Just make a big jug of tea and put it in the fridge like we do down south, yo! That's even CHEAPER.
I luff the dress. AND I'm glad your FAOA is doing well.
And I think I remember when you showed us that dress, really nice.
What did you top your pizza with? Don't tell me pineapple please ... lol
My friend (who shall remain nameless) has that dress. In fact, my friend sort of looks like that model.
Hope you're hanging in there. It's fun to scrimp and save.
LOST - I am still pondering what I think ... about what I saw... have to say not really sure I got what they were trying to say...
you OWN that dress... it is most lovely.
Love the dress. It's GORG.
I luff your dress. Alot.
so now you must wear it!