Inspired by Kim. Largely lifted from Kim.
- When I was born I was covered with long black hair. I looked like a baby monkey, my mother says, and I was used in the How To Bathe Your New Baby class.
- We lived in Minnesota where my mother learned to drive on a frozen lake.
- I would love to live in Australia, near the ocean.
- I would love to live in any little seaside village.
- I regularly daydream about packing up the family and moving to the city.
- I am fairly convinced that each of my boys will be some kind of artist.
- I get ridiculously worried. Not all the time, but I can make myself sick with it.
- I have a friend from university who was ridiculous. I walked away from her and, a few years ago her mother phoned our house to see if I lived here.
- I have a very skewed mental image of my body.
- I absolutely love being mum to three boys. I cannot fully express how fortunate I feel.