I tagged myself
1. Political show - The Daily Show. It's a shame I can't stay awake for it and that I'm at work when it repeats during the day.
2. Picnic food - I haven't been on a picnic in 20 years. I do have an exquisite basket though - full of china and thermos containers.
3. Mixed drink - Gin and tonic.
4. U.S. President - I don't blog politics, especially American politics.
5. Kind of student to teach - None. I don't, generally, like other people's children.
6. Hobby you do or wish you still did - I wish I was knitting. I did 28 scarves one year for Christmas and loved it. I can knit rectangles.
7. Sports commentator - I don't know a single one.
8. Sport to watch on TV - I watch the Olympics when they are happening and I do like the World Series (that would be baseball).
9. Animal to have as a pet - None.
10. Halloween costume you have worn - I've been a candy machine and Maid Marion.
11. Kind of dessert - Creme Brulee.
12. Comic strip - I liked Doonesbury. During medieval times.
13. Style or make of footwear - comfortable.
14. Ice cream flavor - mint chocolate chip, but only from Baskin Robbins.
15. College or university president - who are you kidding?
16. Internet news source - I am ashamed to report that I have, upon occasion, clicked on to CNN.
17. Vacation spot - for a rest? Any place with an ocean.
18. Wine - under $15. Red or white, though I'll order expensive stuff if we are out.
19. Way to waste time instead of working - I haven't yet figured out how to waste time at work.
20. Student excuse for late work - I don't turn things in late.
21. Reality show - Survivor.
22. Jewelry on a man - a wedding ring. Many of the men in my life have signet rings and, as the years have passed, I've accepted them in context.
23. Pizza topping - anything but pineapple.
24. Children’s movie - A Little Princess.25. Celebrity you wish would retire - I don't give celebrities much thought.