1. K took Middle to bust the location of his dreams. At midnight. For two hours.
2. Soon-to-be blogger "Martha" (WATCH FOR HER) spent time on my blog seeking photos of my living room to make this set of flags to give me at Blogher. The thoughtfulness of it touched my heart.
3. I admired these ceramic eggs at my SIL's home. She gave them to me.
4. I am caring for a neighbor's parakeet whilst the family is away for a few weeks.
They gave me the key to their home and told me to use anything, including the home, during their absence.
5. Our friend W has spent immeasurable time teaching Youngest to surf, has loaned us a surf board and always brings good wine to our home.
6. Our door didn't look right. I asked the internet. The internet answered. K has corrected the problem.